Saturday, October 26 @ 7:30pm HS Auditorium. Purchase $10 ticket at the door or from a drama student!
Pantego Christian Academy Home
BIG NEWS! No more classroom baskets, collecting items, etc! All you have to do is participate in our ONE & DONE week November 4-8th. Pay a small fee and your child will have free dress or can participate in dress up days. Click for more details.
Do you know a family that would like to learn more about what it means to be a Pantego Panther? We are inviting 3rd through 11th grade students to bring a friend to PCA and help us show them why PCA is the best place to be! Bring a Friend Day at PCA! Thursday, November 7, 2019 3rd-11th grades All "Friends" must apply at //www.ic-arma.com/bringafriend/ Thank you! Questions? Contact Lisa Mann, firstname.lastname@example.org or 817.460.3315
- 13:1 Student teacher ratio
- Mission Opportunities Washington DC, Jordan, Jamaica, The UK, France and more
- Merit-Based Scholarships Earned: $3.8 million by the 2019 senior class
- 100% College Acceptance Rate
- 57 Years of Christian Education